We will pursue through investment in training, technology and the personal improvement of our people to become the most respected electronics company in the industry.
Customer Service RepresentativeApplyBack to Jobs
|Reports to||Customer Service Manager|
|Salary Range||$11-$14 per hour|
|If Part-time||40 hours per week/five days (flexible between 7:00am and 4:00pm)|
Provide Customer Service support for clients and project field operations; Bri-Tech/Smart Power has many clients that are in need of Estimates of new work, scheduling of service, manager assistance, we are here to make sure that these clients are serviced quickly with the upmost respect.
Duties and responsibilities
- Customer service ; Greet visitors in the office & on phones in a professional and friendly manner
- Receptionist Phones; will be shared, Greet visitors to the office & on phones in a professional and friendly manner,
- Data Entry
- Creating SO’s, PO’s where needed, lite scheduling as needed
- Assisting manger in creating quotes and Po’s.
- Managing Office Cell phones
- Support of Project Field operations; Po #’s to Techs and link to SO’s, Phones #’s of Clients, Creating SO’s, Creating Agreements
- Creating PO’s for Smart Power, Corp and some RTD, reconciling all PO’s with vendor r packing slips, final submission to Accounting.
- AIA payment schedules for specific clients and preparing paperwork to get notarized.
- Creating and updating payment schedules for misc. clients Brian or Mike request.
- Creating UPS Labels for Shipping
- Frequently checking quality of info in database when completing the production reports (checking PO’s linked to jobs, accounts with invoices are linked to a service zone, SO# linked to projects)
- Scanning to Customer Service Manager, SO to bill and other information received by techs. (periodically taking all paperwork scanned, documenting invoice number and then filing away)
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Experience in sales or customer service
- Excellent command of the English language in both written and oral forms.
- Good math skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to identify and meet customers’ needs and requirements.
- Strong attention to details, possessing a sales aptitude and interested in preventing errors and solving problems.
- Must be computer literate and current on new technology.
- Must be hardworking, a self-starter and a problem solver.
- Demonstrated excellence in organization and time management skills.
- Able to perform multiple tasks efficiently.
- Exceptional phone and customer service skills.
- Positive and upbeat attitude.
- Ability to move freely throughout the building to gather information, materials and authorizations.
- Appearance at all times must represent the company image.
- Fast-paced environment.