We will pursue through investment in training, technology and the personal improvement of our people to become the most respected electronics company in the industry.
Field TechnicianApplyBack to Jobs
Candidates must have knowledge and understanding of Electronic Subsystems, i.e. Security Panel, Access Control and Analog/IP Surveillance Systems. Good computer skills is a plus. Technical Certification or Technical Degree in electronic or IT is a plus.
Primary role: (5 days per week)
- Diagnose electronic and programming system failures.
- Define the process needed to make repairs to these failures.
- Document the issues and report them for approval of repair.
- Must maintain a clear and clean driver’s license.
- Must have the ability to maintain and service the following systems.
- Burglar alarm, multi-room music, lighting, shades, climate, data networking, serial communications, theater hardware, sound calibration, motorized elements, sensors.
- Have familiarity with manufacturers such as Crestron, Lutron, Honeywell, HAI, Leviton, RCI, URC.
Residential homes, driving between projects, office meetings to go over projects.
Ability to work in tight areas, lift equipment, etc.
- Will consider experienced installers based on years in the industry in lieu of Technical Degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Clean professional appearance
- Work well under minimal supervision or as a team member
- Has the ability to earn and maintain trust with others in the workplace.
- Must be able to invoke confidence from our customers.
- MUST pass background check
- Excellent computer skills a must.
- Good communication/verbal skills.
- Hours: 7:00 am-3:30 pm, Mon-Fri
$20-$40 per hour base pay plus commission.Apply