We will pursue through investment in training, technology and the personal improvement of our people to become the most respected electronics company in the industry.
Commercial Alarm TechnicianApplyBack to Jobs
|Reports to||Corporate System Designer|
Installation and Servicing of Intrusion, Fire Alarm, Access Control, Surveillance and other low voltage systems. Data & Voice Cabling installation and Data Rack Termination. Trouble-shooting, isolating troubles and bringing these systems back to their proper operation after a failure or damage has occurred.
Duties and responsibilities
Primary role: (5 days per week)
- Diagnose electronic and correcting system failures.
- Define the process needed to make repairs to these failures.
- Document the issues and report them for approval of repair.
Working knowledge of Electronic Sub-systems like Intrusion, Fire Alarm, Access Control and Analog/IP Surveillance Systems is a plus.
Technical Certification not required but a plus. Technical Degree in electronics or IT is a plus. Will consider experienced installers based on years in the industry in lieu of Technical Degree.
Clean, valid NYS driver's license required. Must pass background check to be considered. Excellent computer skills a must. Good communication/verbal skills. Hours: 7:00 am-3:30 pm, Mon-Fri., occasional weekend/evenings as scheduled.
Commercial spaces, Residential, driving between projects, office meetings to go over projects.
Ability to work in tight areas, lift equipment, etc.
- Will consider experienced installers based on years in the industry in lieu of Technical Degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Clean professional appearance
- Work well under minimal supervision or as a team member
- Has the ability to earn and maintain trust with others in the workplace.
- Must be able to invoke confidence from our customers.
- MUST pass background check
- Clean valid driver’s license
$20-$40 per hour base pay plus commission.Apply