We will pursue through investment in training, technology and the personal improvement of our people to become the most respected electronics company in the industry.
Entry/Senior Level TechnicianApplyBack to Jobs
Commercial Fire & Intrusion Alarm Technician(s) (Low-voltage) (Long Island/NYC)
Bri-Tech, Inc., Long Island’s leading integrator of high-end electronics is seeking an experienced Fire & Intrusion Alarm Field Technician to join our Bohemia Corporate Team.
Candidate must have experience with Installation and service knowledge of Fire and Intrusion Alarm Systems. Experience with Cable Terminations, Data Cat5 Ethernet, Telco RJ11, Punch Down 66/110 Blocks, Coax, etc.
- Working knowledge of Electronic Subsystems like Access Control and Analog/IP Surveillance Systems is a plus.
- Technical Certification not required but a plus.
- Technical Degree in electronics or IT is a plus. Will consider experienced installers based on years in the industry in lieu of Technical Degree.
- Clean, valid NYS driver's license required.
- Must pass background check to be considered.
- Excellent computer skills a must.
- Good communication/verbal skills.
- Hours: 7:00 am-3:30 pm, Mon-Fri., occasional weekend/evenings as scheduled.
$20-$40 per hour base pay plus commission.Apply