We will pursue through investment in training, technology and the personal improvement of our people to become the most respected electronics company in the industry.
Sales Support Assistant-ReceptionApplyBack to Jobs
|Job Title||Sales Support Assistant-Reception|
|Reports to||President/C.S. Manager|
|Rate||$15 to $18 per hour|
To provide support to the sales team and office requests as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Sales Support Administrator will be responsible for coordinating and supporting sales office operations in the Bohemia office’s client events and trade shows. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in; attention to detail, a high understanding of technology, organizational skills and a willingness to be part of a team. Job duties will include administrative, technology and Company system support, processing, ordering supplies and other administrative sales and customer service duties as assigned.
- Receptionist tasks such as fielding telephone calls, meet and greet visitors.
- Schedules/confirms appointments with clients.
- Ensure showroom operation is up and running for a client scheduled and scheduling as needed, provide support during sales calls.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication in person, via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Organizes company events, co-ordinates catering for outside as well as internal showroom events; sends/follows-up receipt of invite, etc.
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies.
- Phone coverage for lunch breaks, and vacations/absence of C.S. Manager.
- Contributes to overall team effort as needed.
- Candidates should have extensive software skills, research experience and strong communication skills.
- Interest/experience in Marketing helpful.
- Experience working directly with clients.
Presently the position is part-time, 3-days/24-hours per week from 8:30am to 5:00pm with 30 minute lunch break.Apply